Received a Bachelors in Information Technology, majoring in Software Engineering and Data Communications from Queensland University of Technology (QUT) in 2000. Worked as a Software Engineer at QSIPayments, before completing an honours degree, then moved back to Fiji to join Colonial Fiji Limited as a Programmer in 2003. In 2006, joined the Fiji Electricity Authority as an ICT Systems Specialist, and then in 2008 moved to Mackay Computer Services, working as an RF Support Engineer, before joining Polyfone Telecom in 2009 as a Technical Officer. Completed a Masters of Information Technology majoring in Security from the QUT in 2010, and started a PhD in 2011.
Download a PDF of my resume here. A breif summary is provided below.
[+] Email & Phone
E-mail: kush (at) kush (dot) com (dot) fj
Mobile: +61 4 0605 9709
- Masters of Information Technology (Security), QUT - 2010
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Honours), QUT - 2003
- Bachelor of Information Technology, QUT - 2000
[+] Research Interests
- smart grid
- intrusion detection
- SCADA security
- Gap analysis of intrusion detection in smart grids
Kush, Nishchal, Foo, Ernest, Ahmed, Ejaz, Ahmed, Irfan, & Clark, Andrew (2011) Gap analysis of intrusion detection in smart grids. In Proceedings of the 2nd International Cyber Resilience Conference, secau - Security Research Centre, Duxton Hotel, Perth, WA, pp. 38-46. bibtex
- Smart Grid Test Bed Design and Implementation
Kush, Nishchal, Clark, Andrew J., & Foo, Ernest (2010) Smart Grid Test Bed Design and Implementation. (Unpublished) bibtex
- Best Paper : 2nd Cyber Resilience Conference - 2011
- Deanís Merit Award - 2010
- Golden Key International Honour Society - 2010
- Australian Mathematics Competition Prize - 1996
Please contact me for any further information.