- Research coming soon!
- Guestbook Flat file guestbook, but has email address verification and confirmation and approval of the entry to prevent malicious entries. At a later stage I may add some capture images to prevent automated automated submissions.
- Linux Backup bash shell script that can be customised to perform a scheduled Linux server backup using cRON to backup files, mysql databases, interbase databases, and VMware virtual machines and FTP the files to an FTP server.
- IOS Backup PERL script that can be customised to perform a scheduled Cisco Router or Switch config backup using cRON. The script was intended initially to perform a backup to a TFTP server, however it has remained untested, therefore only a local write to file is performed and an output of the running config to STDOUT. At a later stage a diff of the saved files may be performed using a secondary script to notify administrators of config changes. A more appropriate tool may be something like RANCID
- jAnalyse Java application that used a number of libraries to do some basic analysis of a captured PCAP file. Presently it's features are very limited, but future enhancements have been planned (time permitting). The utility provides a basic summary of the traffic in the PCAP file and graphs the communicating hosts from the analysed frames. Since it's developed in Java and used Java libraries, it may run a bit slowly on large PCAP file. All feedback and feature requests are welcome, so please drop me an e-mail.
On a number of occasions I have been requested copies of my presentations slides. Since I use keynote, I have distributed the presentation slides here as PDF documents. Note: the links below will open up in a new browser window.
- 2nd September, 2011 - Introduction to Metasploit
Queensland Univerisity of Technology - Capture the Flag Training. Brisbane, Australia.
- 1st August, 2011 - Gap Analysis of Intrusion Detection in Smart Grids
Internation Cyber Resilience Conference, Perth, Australia.
I own and manage the following websites and domain names. The wiki section of the securingSCADA website has a wide range of resources that may be of interest to information security researchers. Note: the links below will open up in a new browser window.